Your intake interview appointment is set.
Please remember that we hold this slot for you. If you need to cancel or change, please call 541-223-9597. Leave a message with your name, the date of the appointment you are canceling or changing, and your phone number.
Please have ready for your intake interview:
- Copy of last year’s tax return. Don’t have? Before your appointment, go to the IRS website and get a copy: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript
- Birth dates for all members of household
- 1095-A if insurance purchased through Healthcare.gov
- All income documents and statements: Social Security, W2s, 1099s, pension, IRA, broker, etc.
- Medical expenses, listed by individual: insurance premiums, doctors, dentists, nursing homes, prescription, eyeglasses, hearing aids, medical equipment (Doctors and pharmacies can provide a list). Don’t forget mileage for medical appointments
- Charitable Donations, including mileage for volunteering.
- Mortgage and mortgage insurance premiums
- Real estate taxes
- Income and expense for any self employment
- Scholarship, expenses, and payments for any education.