Your appointment is set for our Rogue River location: Morrow Heights Assisted Living, 176 Wards Creek Rd, Rogue River 97537. You will receive an email shortly confirming your appointment.
Please remember that we hold this slot for you. If you need to cancel or change, please call 541-956-4450. Leave a message with your name, the date of the appointment you are canceling or changing, and your phone number.
Remember to bring to your appointment:
- VERY IMPORTANT! Bring Social Security Cards or other proof of the Social Security Number for all on your return
- VERY IMPORTANT! Bring a photo id for you and spouse, if any.
- Copy of last year’s tax return. Don’t have? Before your appointment, go to the IRS website and get a copy: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript
- Birth dates for all members of household
- 1095-A if insurance purchased through Healthcare.gov
- All income documents and statements: Social Security, W2s, 1099s, pension, IRA, broker, etc.
- Medical expenses, listed by individual: insurance premiums, doctors, dentists, nursing homes, prescription, eyeglasses, hearing aids, medical equipment (Doctors and pharmacies can provide a list). Don’t forget mileage for medical appointments
- Charitable Donations, including mileage for volunteering.
- Mortgage and mortgage insurance premiums
- Real estate taxes