Refunds & Estimators
- Federal Refund Status: www.irs.gov/Refunds
- Withholding Estimator: https://www.irs.gov/payments/tax-withholding
- Check on your stimulus payments: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment
- Where is my Amended Return: https://www.irs.gov/filing/wheres-my-amended-return
Payments - Tax payments made easy
If you get a tax bill from the IRS, don’t ignore it. A delay may cost you more in the long run.
The longer you wait, the more interest and penalties you may have to pay. It’s simple to make
payments using IRS electronic payment options.
Here’s some information to help you pay and avoid those extra charges:
- Pay electronically. IRS electronic payment options are quick, easy and secure. You also
get a record of your payment. Your options include:
- IRS Direct Pay
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
- Credit or debit card
- Direct Pay and EFTPS are free services. If you pay by credit or debit card, the company
that processes your payment will charge a fee.
- Pay monthly if you can’t pay in full. If you can’t pay all at once, apply for a payment plan.
You can apply using the IRS Online Payment Agreement Application on IRS.gov.
- Let Us Help You: https://www.irs.gov/help/telephone-assistance
- Your Online Account with the IRS: https://www.irs.gov/payments/your-online-account
- Find someone to prepare your return: https://www.irs.gov/tax-professionals/choosing-a-tax-professional
- Guide to Identity Theft: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/taxpayer-guide-to-identity-theft
- Taxpayer Bill of Rights: https://www.irs.gov/taxpayer-bill-of-rights
- Year-round Tax Planning: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p5349.pdf
- Don’t Fall for Tax Scams: https://www.irs.gov/privacy-disclosure/report-phishing
- How Long to Keep Tax Records: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/how-long-should-i-keep-records
- Taxpayer Advocate Service (if your refund pay past debts – call before e-filing) 877-777-4778 More information: https://www.taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov/get-help/
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinics: 800-829-3676 or https://taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov/about/litc